Direct Sales Consultant – Sell stuff that matters
In this role, you will be the face of driving the clean energy movement. You are the first person our customers meet along their journey of purchasing a clean energy solution. Your work will reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gases, taking the equivalent of millions of car miles off the road each year. If you are willing to work hard, want to make great money, and make the world a better place – then this position is an ideal fit.
As a Direct Energy Consultant, you will be responsible for generating your own leads, primarily by door to door sales efforts, referrals, and channel sales method. You will be working directly with homeowners to lower their monthly utility bill by going solar. This is a full time position that has a rich commission program linked to performance.
· Drive production of opportunities to meet local sales teams goals and objectives • Develop qualified referrals and sales opportunities • Generate own leads by directly contacting homeowners, initiate conversations and close home owner contracts to save money while using clean solar energy
· 2 year or 4 year college degree preferred
· High school diploma required
· Proficiency in Spanish a plus!
· Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite- proficient with email and CRM systems
· MUST have prior door to door sales or direct sales experience
· A track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, beating quota, etc.
· General understanding of the sales process and experience achieving and exceeding sales quota goals
· A positive, friendly personality and professional demeanor
· Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Excellent customer service skills required
· Frequent local travel
· Frequent walking/standing for 6-8 hours per day
· Ability to work with daily exposure to outside environment including inclement weather
· Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
· A reliable form of personal transportation Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
· Team player with a big picture attitude!
· High energy, strong drive to win!
· Highly persuasive
· Self-disciplined and honest
· Driven and wants to WIN
· Interested in long-term career opportunities because we promote from within
· Able to successfully pass a pre-employment background screen
Local candidates only:
· Albuquerque, NM
· Direct Sales : 1 year
· High school or equivalent
To appply, send a cover letter and resume to nestor AT solarworksenergy.com